Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Can You Still Get Rid Of Pregnancy After 2 Weeks Please Respond If You Have Been Through This Or Know Anyone Who Has About Cysts & Pregnancy..serious Answers ?

Please respond if you have been through this or know anyone who has about cysts & pregnancy..serious answers ? - can you still get rid of pregnancy after 2 weeks

I am the mother of two children and become pregnant, while she had no problem. While still married to my ex-husband and I tried to get pregnant for some time 3, but failed. Never bother to say anything, because I think if other symptoms had, and thought it was stress that I am not authorized. After he and I separated, I met someone else and started to sex. During this time, began to notice the symptoms that I told my doctor. She had found a cyst and said it was not dangerous. Oral contraceptives are prescribed to get rid of, but not because he had no money to pay for it (my plan for health is not good). Although he continued having sex with the same guy without protection and not pregnant and do not miss a point. I she was holding aND have never checked into the cyst that more than a year had a chance. We have recently connected again. At the beginning of our new relationship that I had my first one was also yeast infection bacterial vaginosis. I took the medication and he fled. In the same week I had my period at the right time. It was my period for a week and the days from 1 the past 35 days. I started 5 pregnancy tests and 3 were carried out in the morning and came back positive. The spirit of the testing of generic test 1, 2 of EFA and 2 after 1 Response.I, the brochure that is inserted in the packages can read a cyst cause a false pregnancy test. I have my own online research and found that this is true, but not in a position to see if you cAUSE lost time is outside the norm. I need tips for the weekend until next Monday, if I can call my doctor. My symptoms are sore breasts, slight pain and cramps in the abdomen and lower back pain, without any sign of blood. Has anyone had the same situation, and what was the outcome?

1 comment:

Mary Boo said...

It's incredible ... I thought that was all that was wrong with me, "head", libido, weight gain, blurred vision, mood swings ...

I really think it should be recalled. I can not believe all the comments on birth control. I took the pill after year, Depo-Provera, and my bad mood swings, but what is really the kicker, is sexual desire, hot flashes and weight gain / bloating.

http://www.medications.com/se/nuvaring/b ...

Post a Comment