Friday, February 19, 2010

Married But Found Genital Wart HVP And Genital Warts.?

HVP and Genital warts.? - married but found genital wart

A year ago, I realized that I have a small wart on my penis and my doctor told me it was Gential warts and I was horrified. This was the worst year of my life. Their presence eventually moved away from her and never more than a year. I had a Pap test abormal and I was so scared that have not been to the doctor in a year this month. Yes, I know it was stupid of me, but I do not know who it was had .... My ex has vowed never to see him when I was with him .... Then 2 months later I learned that pregnant my friend asked another girl ... and we had a baby 9 months together .... so that the child was born ... and now exs mother called my mother (whom I very close) and I tell her she has HPV can cancer.Luckily and have an OB appointment on Fridaybecause I had bad cramps, abnormal and my pain is worse during my time. I'm so scared .... I'm getting married this summer, and I'm so frightened the children I can not bare. Hes a wonderful person and I can not marry if you can not have children .... Thomas himself said he does not care .... My question is: Has anyone had a pap Gential warts and cancer abormal not do that!? I called my eyes so scared. My doctor told me not to believe it was ..... Cancer, but I wanted to test in the coming months and I have not ... I think it is a shock. If everything is fine and I feel very badly in shame .... "I feel dirty and disgusting, and I spend a whole hour in the shower and cry only because I think I can not CLEAn. If not mistaken, this would not have the .... I've been with 3 .... 2 were empty, and I am sure 100%, and I am 100% sure that he cheated ... one and two, the HPV-baby. I expect to see a recall, whether the warts, or just an HPV test ..... Please give? ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's your health is more important. Do not feel bad feel. Sometimes these things happen. Some people do not know who is sick and spreading germs. It happens.

Let your doctor for the medical issues. They have drugs to treat this problem. Will be treated sooner, the sooner they can return to normal. Even if your worst fears come true, go to the doctor now, you can catch it early when the prognosis is better.

It appears that your friend is someone to take hold. Let it be your rock, your strength. You are in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's your health is more important. Do not feel bad feel. Sometimes these things happen. Some people do not know who is sick and spreading germs. It happens.

Let your doctor for the medical issues. They have drugs to treat this problem. Will be treated sooner, the sooner they can return to normal. Even if your worst fears come true, go to the doctor now, you can catch it early when the prognosis is better.

It appears that your friend is someone to take hold. Let it be your rock, your strength. You are in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Let this is a decisive factor in the decisions of your life, you'll be surprised how many people HPV is so common that it almost out of life. You said you had a wart appears, it may be good news, that good news in this topic go. HPV warts usually occurs is called a variety with low risk. There are about 100 types of HPV, and almost all those who are sexually active, has been in contact with him, but can not show the warts. I would encourage you to their examination of the obstetrician-gynecologist would continue to say that you need all six months by HPV. Do not lose hope, approximately 30% of men, the HPV clear that within one or two years. If you stay fit and healthy habits, increase your chances for the elimination of the virus at all. Who says that the virus is with you for life must go to the Center for Disease Control Web site and receive the training. It is good, is it all .... just never know.

Post a Comment